Welcome to Void Concrete
Light Foam Concrete Specialists
What is Void Foam Concrete?
Void Foam Concrete is a versatile, lightweight fill material. Air bubbles entrained in the concrete lowers its density and increases fluidity along with many other performance, time and cost advantages over traditional construction fill materials.
for more details void concrete.
Why Void Concrete
An advanced solution to construction void fill
Void Foam Concrete offers a great solution for construction cost cutting with a technically sound, lightweight, and sustainable fill material.
Using Void Foam Concrete will help you:
- Reduce time = better utilised and safer workforce
Large and small amounts can be placed quickly whilst reducing/eliminating risk on unsafe,
limited or inaccessible voids
- Reduce workforce costs
Void concrete can supply and place the foam concrete quickly using tight quality control
and due to its self-compacting nature will therefore reduce the cost your labour
- Reduce equipment costs
No vibration or levelling equipment is required with Void Foam Concrete
- Improve your organisations sustainability credentials
Void Concrete contain cement substitutes which are a by-product of industry and are
committed to further improve our performance in this area
- Significant reduction in cost to you!
By reducing the highest cost component - Cement!
for more details on advantages on void concrete.
Applications for Void Foam Concrete
Highly versatile void fill material
- Redundant Voids eg.Tunnels, Subways, Culverts,
Mine Shafts, Pipelines, Sewers,
Fuel Tanks, Cellars.
- Ground Stabilisation eg. Embankments, building
on soft ground, voids which
- Bridge Strengthening, Bridge Abutments, Ducts
- Roof Levelling & Insulation
- Floor Levelling & Insulation for Non Structural
- Road & Pavement Sub-Bases, Trench Reinstatemen.
for more details on applications for void concrete.
New Sustainable Void Foam Concrete
Void Foam Concrete is low density, self-levelling concrete for mass void fill with significant benefits over traditional granular fill materials.
Sustainable mixes produce highly favourable results in terms of:
- Performance little adverse effect on density and strength, in fact, higher final concrete
strengths have been achieved
- Reduction of carbon loadings especially in the ability to substitute high percentages of GGBS
- Significant reduction in cost! by reducing the highest cost component – Cement
- Enhances the long-term durability in terms of resistance to chloride attack, sulphate attack
and alkali-silica reaction
for more details on Sustainable Void Foam Concrete.